- Inspire our students through a broad and balanced curriculum that challenges inside and outside the classroom, where they learn about their strengths and weaknesses, and are encouraged to reach beyond themselves.
- Support our students to develop their individual academic, creative and sporting talents and skills of leadership to enable and empower them to make an active and real contribution to their world.
- Use our unique location in the heart of our community as our greater classroom for adventure and adventurous learning, where our students will learn directly about the environment, each other and themselves.
- Foster a democratic and accountable culture where our students contribute fully to school and community life and take increasing responsibility for their own learning and actions.
- Encourage a global perspective by providing opportunities for all our students irrespective of gender, race and beliefs and encouraging them to value and respect differences.
To view our Behaviour Policy, please click here.
To view our Complaints Policy, please click here.